Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend at the Lake

So we just got back from a weekend at the lake and for once I took hardly any pictures.... don't ask me what my problem was, I just was not in the mood!!! Some photographer I am!!! Anyways, like usual we had a storm that hit us around 5pm on Saturday but only lasted about 30 minutes so it was not too bad!!! Like always I got sunburned but not too severely! We had a lot of fun, the 4 of us went along with some friends of ours that had a boat so we had the boat plus the our two waverunners! My dog Sallie actually liked riding on the boat with her friend Nacho (her pitbull "boy" friend)... unfortunately I got no pictures of the two of them on the boat!!! Anyways, that is about it from the Sullivan Clan....

Here is a little tubing going on!!!


Sallie and her friend Nacho!!

1 comment:

Chris and Rita said...

That looks like so much fun!!!