Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OMG!!!!!!!!

Well.... this is the day I have dreaded for a long time!!! My son has received his DRIVERS PERMIT!!!!!! YIKES!!!! I knew it would eventually come but I am just not ready to have him behind the wheel of a car!!! For now I am letting Pat teach him all the driving... I would end up doing more harm than good, I am just way too nervous at this point!
Other than that news everything here has been pretty much the same!! The biggest news we have gotten is my Mom is CANCER FREE!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! That is the best news EVER!!!! Also, my Grandma recently found out that she had breast cancer but last week had a mastectomy and it looks like they got all the cancer and she won't even have to go through Chemotherapy!!!!! We are so thankful that Mom and Grandma are both heading towards a cancer free healthy life!!!!!
Well... more to come soon...

1 comment:

Chris and Rita said...

My son Alex is getting his permit on January 30th. I am scared to death for him to drive on these scary Texas roads!