OK so I have been terrible at keeping this up.... I think I say that almost every blog! There are no excuses.... I just have not done it!!!!
My Mom is doing MUCH better. She has her FINAL chemo treatment next Wednesday... she cannot wait!! The doctors are very confident that they got all the cancer!
My Dad is doing good.... he is busy designing a website for our upcoming Photography business.... when I say upcoming I mean in the next year maybe... depending on how fast I get my school done!!!
The boys are back in school THANK GOD!!! Mikie is in 8th grade and Patrick is a Junior! YIKES!!! How did that happen.... I still see myself as the girl living on Desmond Rd eating sour grass up on the mountain and begging Ballard to get us Skittles!!! How the heck did I become the mom of TEENS???? Anyways, both the boys are doing good and so far are really liking school!
Pat and I are busy as ever with work and just everyday life with teens. We just celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on August 24th and I can honestly say we are still just as happy today as we were 6 years ago on our wedding day!!!! Actually... Happier!!!!
Well that is about it going on here! For those of you that have not heard my family is doing the Relay for Life through the American Cancer Society on September 5-6. My Mom and my cousin Carolyn are flying out for it too!!! I CANNOT WAIT! I will have PLENTY of pictures to post of the event once we do it!!! If you have never participated in the event I highly recommend it.... you have tons of fun plus you are raising money at the same time for the American Cancer Society!!! For further info go to relayforlife.org.
OK, that is about it from good ol Las Cruces!!! I shall return soon!!!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
No Excuses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha ha! ballard and skittles!!! can't wait to see you! i did not know you and your dad were starting a buisness! i will get details when i see you!
Wow! Starting a business? That sounds awesome. What schooling are you taking?
I think you should hire Ballard as your first employee! (:
Post a Comment